Bags packed and an empty photo frame waiting for the next little dude to arrive. What's in the bag you ask?? Here's my guide (up on the blog this week)
1. Trackies - comfy loose trackies. I shopped up @bondsaus and got some of those cuffed ones which are slightly dressier (if you can say that!)
2. The daggiest and ugliest black undies you can find. The bigger the better. I recommend the @bondsaus cotton tails. Go up a size. You'll need about 8 pairs...no need to go into too much detail on why 😁
3. Maternity bras and singlets - also from@bondsaus (they're not paying me to say this by the way).
4. A few tee shirts - nothing fancy!
5. @tomorganic maternity pads - the best in the biz by far! No stiff surfboard actions there!
6. Breastpads - also @tomorganic - they're also called nursing pads - for your leaking boobies
7. Lansinoh...sweet Jesus - this stuff saved my poor shredded bleeding nipps last time
8. Havaianas - no need to pick up Tinea when you've just given birth
9. SRC shorts - get your rig back into shape
10. Makeup to look glam as well as toiletries and if you can be bothered a hairdryer! 11. Ural....google it! 12. A pair of button down Pyjamas. I was lucky enough to have some customised by Jasmine and Will - the button down function will make it easy for you to whip out the milk jugs.